Yes, I know. It has been forever since there have been updates from the Kwon family. We have survived stomach flu's, cold flu's horrible cough's and sore throats. It had been pretty quiet since the holidays...that is until this week. It is only Tuesday and yes it has been quite a week. After almost 4 years with Reynolds, my department was eliminated yesterday morning and I am back on the job hunt. It took me completely by surprise. I did not waste time and bean my search yesterday and it is still rolling as I update you.
We woke up this morning to a snow day for the boys. They were so excited to FINALLY see snow. I waited a bit before sending them out so there would be enough to actually play in. They were going nuts so after waiting and begging... at 11am I got them all geared up gloves and hats and boots etc. Off they went into the backyard. Their laughter was truly infectious. The clobbered each other with snowballs and ran around laughing like crazy. Their noses and cheeks all nice and rosy. Finally, Ryan gave in to the cold and asked to come in after about an hour. Brandon reluctantly joined him. For the remainder of the day, we saw more snow and then the freezing rain and sleet moved in. Tomorrow is supposed to be real mess. I am so glad we finally had a decent snowfall. It was the highlight of my week to see the boys having so much fun.
Hoping tomorrow will bring good things. Will post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment