Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Brandon!

I can hardly believe that Brandon turned 8 on March 14th . We had a really busy day on tap! Grammy, Aunt Lindsay and Cousin James came to visit us this morning. Uncle Corey had to work (Tax Season), we really missed him!
We gave our family gifts to Brandon first thing in the morning while waiting for Grammy, Aunt Lindsay and James to get here.

Ryan patiently waiting to see what Brandon got from from Mom and Dad.

Brandon got sparring targets, a kicking target, foot pads, Legos and a dictionary from Mom and Dad and a Bakugan Ball set from Ryan. Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Corey and James got Brandon Diary of A Wimpy Kid Books and A Ben 10 Video game. Grammy got Brandon lots of clothes, Diary of A Wimpy Kid Books, cool new shoes and a prayer book for his upcoming First Communion.

James reaching out to give Ryan a hug. He is such a sweety! We are all so excited to see him. I just love holding that little guy!


James taking a break for lunch. He loved his fruit but was not having any part of the green beans!

James posing for the one and only time in the John Deere shirt that we bought him for Christmas. See, Lindsay, I told you it would look cute. It says on it Big Toys for Big Boys. Ryan was so excited that James wore this shirt.

Smile and say CHEESE everyone!

I miss you Gram I need snuggle time!
Not to be left out Ryan joins in for a big old hug and cuddle too!
Eddie and Grammy goofing off and Brandon jumping right on in!

Brandon's party was at his Tae Kwon Do academy. Following that we had seven, yes, I did say 7 boys who slept over.
Brandon's theme this year is Mario Brothers a great friend, Susan made this cake for us!
Warming Up for the Party!

A Piggyback Ride Race, Brandon carrying his friend Hunter.

Brandon gets to show his self defense moves and takes down Instructor Daniel!


Target practice with friend and TKD classmate Wyatt!


Giving a big Tae Kwon for Brandon before Cake and Presents!
At his party were: Ryan, Julia, Kaylee, Brianna, Iliana, Wyatt, Cian, Garrett, Hunter, Tyler and Alexander.

Make a wish!



Instructor Daniel doing his best to wear the boys out before the sleepover!
Brandon received really nice gifts from his friends... Bakugan Balls, Bakugan Launcher, Legos, Battleship, Flatt Ball and Comic Books. We had pizza and cake at the party and finally rounded everyone up at 5:15pm to head to our house. The boys made themselves at home with video games, movies and sprawled out on the sleeping bags. I made popcorn for them too. After several attempt to settle down, finally, the last three fell asleep shortly after 1am. I truly do not know what I was thinking. I have learned my lesson. No more than 2 at a time sleeping over. In the morning, we had donuts and bagels for the kids for breakfast. Brandon's last friend left close to 10am and then I passed out on the couch until 3:30pm. We have heard back that everyone had a great time. Whew, I am so glad that day is behind me now!

1 comment:

Lindsay & Corey said...

That's a good looking baby that James. WOW...His mother must be hot:)

I really like your background. I need help with that please.
L