Hi everyone! I know it has been a few weeks since my first ever post, but I wanted to make sure I had some things to share! Brandon and I hit the road again this past weekend for his second Tae Kwon Do Tournament. We stayed with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Corey, Grammy and Cousin James again!
Brandon, Best Friend Wyatt and Grand Master Seong
I am so PROUD of my little man! This time he came away with 3, yes 3 trophies! He took 2nd place in forms, and 3rd place in both board breaking and sparring. He continues to amaze me with his courage and determination to do well and win! Brandon broke five boards in the breaking competition which was so nerve wracking to watch. The even harder part is watching him spar. He is not the aggressive type so when he starts punching and kicking and mom is saying in the backgorund (kick to the head buddy it's two points) it seems so crazy!
While Brandon and I were at the tournament, Eddie was with Ryan at the Richmond Colliseum.... front row center for the Disney on Ice show! Ryan had a blast and was treated like a little prince by Daddy. Cotton candy, popcorn, snow cones, a program and finished off with a cars Lightening McQueen Hat. We were texting each other throughout the day with all the good news so that we could kind of feel like in a small way we were all together.
This coming weekend is a BIG ONE for Brandon. He will be going through his 1st Degree Black Belt ceremony and taking his first point test in working toward his 2nd degree which is all goes well, he will earn in 2010. Ryan is waiting in the wings to start taking lessons too in the New Year. Brandon has already started teaching Ryan some of the forms.
I will post again after this weekend! Hope you all are doing well and getting ready for Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment