Saturday, May 30, 2009
Take Me Out to the Ball Game....
I finally made it to a game this season and was able to snap a few shots of Brandon. He was so excited for me to come to a game...but it never fails I make him nervous. His first at bat, he hit a hard line drive that advanced a runner home, but he was tagged out at first. It was such a nice hit, but he was a bit unhappy. The next at bat he struck out, so Ryan and I decided after one hour we should make tracks and heahome and made it to first base. He was tagged out at second on the next play. But, two RBI's are nothing to complain d home. No sooner we left, my boy knocked a ball out of the park, advanced another runner about!
Brandon at left field, waiting patiently for the ball!
Checking out the plays at 1st and 2nd Base
Here Batter, Batter....
Hard Line Drive for 1st RBI of the Game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment