Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brandon Adds More Hardware to the Trophy Case.....

Have I mentioned that our lives have been SUPER crazy in May and June? Today Brand had another TKD tournament (his last until October - WOOOHOOO). This time he competed in 3 events only... Forms, Weapons Form and Board Breaking. This was a big day because it was the first time that Eddie and Ryan were able to be with us to see what tournaments are like. Brandon came in 4th place in form and he was really proud of himself as were we. This is a difficult event for him that he is really trying to master and polish. His second event was just amazing!!!! Breaking.... he has always had issues with holders and not going through his boards at tournaments. Today was a HUGE turning point. He crushed it and with such force went through all the boards and took 1st Place in this event. Yes.... I was in tears. I know, I am very sappy! The last event was Weapons and he placed second.


Demonstrating his 1st Degree Form



Jump Back Axe Kick - look at that height!

Step High Kick - Soaring in the Air!
Trophy presentation for Breaking event

Demonstrating Knife Form
Trophy presentation for Weapons


No comments: