No new pics this week, will post some more soon of the boys playing ball. We had a crazy week. Ryan had his second game on Tuesday night and he again did really well! He actually fielded the ball and got it first base. He was so proud! Brandon missed his second game on Thursday due to Religious Ed. class.
Today was another killer day of sports. Brandon had to assist for the 6 and under color belts who were testing at Tae Kwon Do today. This meant that he and I had to be at the Do Jang at 8:15 this morning. Yes, I did say 8:15am. Immediately following we had to run to Ryan's T-Ball game that had started at 9:30. We got there about 10:15 so we got to see the last inning. And again true to form, my little man wacked that ball and unfortunately was tagged out at 1st but quickly made it up the next time and bat and brought in a run. No scoring though.
Then we went to Brandon's game which was a NAIL BITER!!!! I cannot take the stress of these minors games. But I was so PROUD of Brandon today! First time at bat he hits the ball gets to first. Steals 2nd and advances to 3rd. THEN.... he STEALS HOME!!! YES, that's my boy!! STEALING HOME!!! They play 6 innings and it went to the final inning in the rain. We were up by 2 for most of the game, then the other team rallies and leads 5-4. We hold them off and at our turn at bat in the 6th bring in 3 runs. After stressfully holding them off when they came to bat.. our Muckdogs win their first game 7-5.
Thank goodness we have two weeks left, I could not take too much more of this! I will need to gear up for the spring season mentally big time!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment