
Another season of baseball began today! Fall ball with both boys is chaotic to say the least! Ryan had his first T-Ball game on the Lugnuts team at 9:30am. Immediately after we headed across town to another field for Brandon's first Minors Game on the Muckdogs team. There is no scoring in T-Ball and our boys did great! Ryan wacked that ball off the tee every time at bat with ease! Now, Brandon's team on the other hand got off to a rocky start today. They played GREAT! But unfortunately, the other team killed us 19-6. This is new for Brandon and most of the kids on the team as it is the first time with kids pitching. I did not get to see the whole game as I had to take Brandon's friend home, but Brandon did get an RBI and and run in so I am very proud.

Ryan waiting in the dug out for his turn at bat
Ryan's first at bat
Look at me I made it to 3rd
Ryan as "Pitcher" getting tips from Coach Mark
Brandon warming up before his first game
Brandon in the outfield in the first inning
Waiting to bat while dad keeps pitch counts and score
Eddie checking in with the other team on stats
No comments:
Post a Comment