Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Road Trip Dec. 23rd


The week got away from me so I have lots to share. Today, Brandon, Ryan and I headed up North to visit with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Corey, Cousin James and Grammy. Eddie still had to work so I thought we would give him some peace and quiet. We made excellent time getting there and the kids were so excited to see everyone. Ryan was bursting to see "Baby" James as he calls him. We all hung out, had pizza for lunch and Grammy took the boys out on a local road trip. They went to the pond to feed the Geese and then stopped by to see a Tank and Machine Gun at a park near by. They were so excited about seeing a Tank up close. We all hopped back into the car to head home around 2:30pm. We thought things were going so well, we sailed through Maryland and across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, then..... slam... break lights and that is all she wrote. Our normal 2 hour ish drive took 4 1/2. I was less than a happy person when we got home. The topper to the trip was..... we were not even 3 miles from home and Ryan gets car sick and throws up all over himself.

No comments: