Monday, December 22, 2008

Have You Been Naughty or Nice????









Today was our first day of vacation. While Eddie still had to work, I decided around 12:30pm that I would make the dreaded trek to the mall to see Santa. I truly had put this off until the absolute last minute, but boy I had no clue just how bad it would be. We got in line and after 10 minutes, Santa took a forty minute break. During this break, Ryan asked about every two minutes, why is it taking Santa so long and Brandon had the, REALLY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS face on. Mind you, they fought the whole car ride to the mall as well. Once our turn was up the boys put on their most angelic faces to talk to Santa. I am not sure where they will net out on the Naughty or Nice list, it is a minute by minute change in the Kwon house. As I update the blog, they are back at it again and I have now separated them for the rest of the day.

No comments: