Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ryan Graduates From Pre-K....

I will start this post off by saying it has been a very emotional week which started out with Cap and Gown photos on Monday morning at school. We took in teachers gifts and cleaned out his cubby too.
Ms. Latanya, Brooke, Ryan, Nicholas, Luke, Lily and Kareem playing at school.
Giving Ms. Latanya her gift.. thanks for all you do!

We love you Miss April!

Wednesday Ryan and I met Uncle Corey half way in Maryland to bring Grammy down for the Graduation. Early this morning Grammy and I dropped Ryan off at school and then got right to work decorating the house for our Family party. Of course Eddie thinks I am nuts, but I did this for Brandon too and it had to be done for Ryan.

My handsome young man.... he was totally surprised by the decorations!

Celebrating with a Family Party...
Grammy with Ryan and Eddie

I am so proud of you my little man!


Grammy with her boys!

Our Family...Ryan you are such a big boy!

Ryan openning his card from Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Corey and James... he yelled look my I got CASH!
My baby graduated from Pre-K today. They wore tie-dyed blue and red shirts with denim bottoms and yes, caps with tassels. From the moment Pomp and Circumstance was played the tears were flowing. Ryan has been practicing 4 songs over the last several weeks and I thought I might not be as emotional since I had heard them so many times. Not so much..... true to form I cried the entire time.
The Procession of Graduates...

Getting Ready to Sing....

You Are My Star, My Only Star, You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

I'm A Graduate Song

No comments: