I have to start off this Blog by saying we have the BEST FRIENDS EVER! Last night Eddie and I went out to catch a movie as the kids are still up in Maryland with Grammy. I have enlisted two friends to decorate the yard for Eddie's 40th birthday. Now, I need to give you a little background so you get how truly funny and priceless this has been! I have had all of this stuff hidden in my trunk. I gave my spare car key to one friend for access. Eddie was trying to insist we take my car and I had to fight him so we would not and he thought I had presents or something hidden inside. I was texting the two friends all day yesterday with instructions and confirming our plans to exit the house. We were in the movie and I get a text that the job has been completed. Eddie is like, really, you cannot even go to a movie and not be texting. My friends decided to hide at an empty for sale house across the street because they wanted to see the show. I texted them back as we entered the neighborhood. As we turned onto the street, Eddie was like what the F*** someone vandalized our house. I burst into laughter I could not hold it in anymore. I almost fell out of the truck laughing so hard! Our friends came running across the street and Eddie was just in shock that I/We had gotten him! After much razzing about turning the BIG 40, our friends bid us good night and I waited until this morning to get the pictures. It was even better in daylight. Our neighborhood walkers have all been stopping to read all the signs. I am sure there will be plans for retribution next year and I say bring it! I love you babe, Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment