Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Rising Star is Born... Ryan Makes His Stage Debut!

On Wednesday, December 16th Ryan participated in his first Winter Show at Minnieland. I was so excited that I made the family get there and hour ahead of time to be sure to get a front row seat! Eddie thought I was nuts! Brandon was a real trooper suffering with and ear infection, but went anyway so the whole family could be there for Ryan. Each class sang two songs... Ryan's class the Zoo Crew sang Away in A Manger and Christmas Time. His class was the loudest of them all. I of course was proud as ever and cried through the whole thing. He did great and remembered most of the words. At the end all of the classes came together to sing the closing song, We Wish You a Merry Christmas.


Ryan is still singing the songs today and sounds so cute! We called Grammy on the phone so he could sing to her and she was crying just like mommy did.





Ms. Latanya, Kareem, Micholas, Brooke, Lilly and Ryan Singing Away in a Manger



Adding in some animation to the song


1 comment:

Lindsay & Corey said...

Ryan is so much taller then the other kids. Imagine that! Very Cute.